April 13, 2013

Oh! My Mysterious Life!


Oh! My Mysterious Life!
I was informed that
This was my father and that, my mother.
Many told and I believed.

I was declared as born Hindu
And I was given a name that I hadn’t wished at birth.
I was worn dresses compulsorily, at the death of ‘why’

Many circles, drawn around me such as
Culture, Religion, Gender, Custom, Marriage, Relations,
Language, Habits, Traditions, Education...

I was given artificial wings,
After casually plucked off my own wings.
“I looked beautiful,” they said.

The thoughts of others became mine.
The Wishes of others, mine.
The Directions of others, my path.

Mr. How rejoices hospitality, but
Mr. Why is exiled.
Doubts are crimes. Questions are sins.

Gigantic Buildings. Proud Billionaires.
Masters of G.K. Powerful Rulers.
Crowded Celebrities. The world, SO BIG.

I saw a dot before me within which
I saw my universe within which
I saw a dot, my earth. The world, so small.

People, colourful bubbles,
Dancing, before ‘burst’
So is the Entire Universe.

Atoms cunningly gang together
Masked as People, Animals, Mountains…
Deserving Oscar Award for their Play.

The very first year, the very last year,
My existence before birth, after death
Taught Soul, Knowingly Unknown God.

Hidden Happenings of Tomorrow,
Swallowed Comedies and Tragedies of Yesterday,
Unheeded Reality of Now.

Like a bike, petroling my stomach 3 times,
Running as directed by Destiny
Within Permitted Time.

With Devils inside, Gods in appearance,
With Hatred inside, Smiles outside,
With Lust looking for chances, With Sacredness, demanding worship.

Being Unnatural, enjoying natural landscapes
Being Unfaithful, fighting for truth,
Being selfish, Preaching philosophy of Love.

Oh! Mysterious Life,
I burn, burning myself and all, to exhaust the light.

Click to read the article about Osho's Sex Meditation
http://expertscolumn.com/content/misconception-about-oshos-sex-meditation
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are most welcome.